Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Yoghurt Dillema

When I first started WW I was not a fan of yoghurt. I knew it was good for you, but I never liked the taste. I knew I had to, I had made a commitment to myself to do what I could to lose weight, and yoghurt was a great meal addition/snack. Then my team leader introduced me to Tamar Valley yoghurt. The label said no added sugar, so it legally has to be true and it was natural Greek yoghurt so it was creamier. It also had the fruit purée instead of the chunks.
So I tried it. And I loved it. Now I can eat lots of yoghurt brands, but my go to is the Tamar Valley.
But now my local supermarket has stopped selling it. As has all the others around, instead they are getting this brand called Moo. What a silly name. But since I can't get the one I want I have to find another. So I have bought a Moo (light) container and also a Yoghurt Factory container. Both have similar 'points' (as WW use) and I'm going to check which is the best for me.
I'm not good with change when I finally get used to something, so I won't be completely satisfied. Especially since the Moo light doesn't have as much flavor variety as the Tamar Valley did. But there is nothing I can do. So here goes... Time to try the Moo.

1 comment:

  1. I quite like the Moo, but since this post is from last year you may never see this reply.....
    Get an EasiYo yoghurt maker and make your own. It's dead easy and you can then add what ever fruits or flavours you want when you eat it.

    ReplyDelete