Monday, March 28, 2011

TV Addiction

So I watch a lot of tv. More than most of my friends. And if they want to watch a show or have questions about a show, I'm their first thought.
I just had some funny text messages from my friend. The first was her asking me who is the mother on How I Met Your Mother. I told her we don't know yet, it's that annoying secret the show keeps hinting at us but never tells. She said she tried to google it but can't find it. I said they haven't actually cast her yet. But this is what we do know...
She has a yellow umbrella and goes to the college he lectures at, is Rachel Bilson's characters roommate and he meets her at a wedding where he will be best man. Oh and she has a yellow bus figurine and is not blonde.
The messages went on with more questions about the show till my friend realized she hadn't watched it consistently enough and wants to borrow my DVDs to catch up. I'm happy to oblige because I'm a huge advocate of spreading my obsessions around.
It kept me entertained for the last hour of my shift. And it's always fun to be the go to girl for questions like that. I have one too. Love sharing and questioning with my friend K.

3 comments:

  1. I wish they would hurry up and cast the mother. Always happy to be your go to girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got too impatient waiting to see who the mother was, so I gave up watching altogether.
    I have a new obsession. The Big Bang Theory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh The Big Bang Theory is soo good. Glad they got three more years.

    ReplyDelete