Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blog Ressurection

I am resurrecting my blog. It's been a while, and it's about time.
Lots has happened, and also things are the same. Same job, same friends, same activities. I have done a couple more writing classes and focusing on writing/finishing this book this year. Fingers crossed.
I have been continuing with weight watchers and am now down 25 kilos. It's a bit thing to achieve. Still have a little more to go. I have become a mentor too. I've been given a 24 year old girl who is the same weight I was when I started. She's upset and had enough, and my leader hopes I can encourage her to do the right things and follow me. She's lovely and I hope I can help.
Looking at myself for a minute, I've been a bit complacent in my weight loss. Hovering at the same weight for the last few weeks, up and down and not going any further. I woke up this morning and said to myself... Self, you need to stop slacking off and get back into the strict routines you had before. Cos it's still easy to do, you just have to do it.
So today is a new day.
And I'll try to keep up with the blog... It will keep a certain someone happy who gas started a blog and I made her mention me, so I'll mention here too.... If only I remembered the name of her blog.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Hope you keep this up. Good luck with the mentoring

    ReplyDelete